A quick reference tool to highlight the ABI support services available in the Champlain region. These services include day programs, transportation to programs, continuing education, support groups, and recreational opportunities.
- The Epidemic Of Traumatic Brain Injuries In Canada – Media Planet, Personal Health News – Education and Advocacy Traumatic brain injuries inflict complicated challenges for victims and caregivers and there is a need for political and social progress to improve quality of life.
- Post-Concussion Care Standards: http://concussionsontario.org/
- INESSS-ONF Clinical Practice Guideline for the Rehabilitation of Adults with Moderate to Severe Traumatic Brain Injury
Champlain ABI Coalition Meetings:
- 2021 – Meeting minutes and resources:
- 2020 – Meeting minutes and resources:
- 2019 – Meeting minutes and resources:
- 2018 – Meeting minutes and resources:
- 2017 – Meeting minutes and resources:
- Champlain ABI Coalition January 6 2017 Minutes
- HSJCC Webinar Presentation Slides
- Tim Feeney Workshop – Thursday, March 2 and Friday, March 3, 2017
- FocusGroups Bubble mapping methodology and results Jan3 2017
Upcoming Conferences, Education Opportunities
If you would like to share an upcoming event, please email us.
- Concussion: Prevention, Detection and Management FREE 7 Week online Education Starts Sept. 13, 2021. Register by: Oct. 7. 2021
- Brain Injury Canada, Healthy Brain & Well-being Speaker Symposium, Sept. 16, 2O21
- Federal Election Sept. 20, 2021, information available on Brain Injury Canada Website
- 2021 Awards of Excellence in Brain Injury Rehabilitation Sept. 23, 2021, at 4:00 pm
- OBIA Virtual Provincial ABI Conference 2021 – Oct. 28th-29th
- 2021 Provincial HSJCC Virtual Conference, Community Justice: Transforming Practices in A New World, Nov. 16-17, 2021
- UHN 2022 Traumatic Brain Injury Conference: Advances in Research & Clinical Practice in TBI Feb. 11, 2022, Marriot Downtown at CF Toronto Eaton Centre Hotel