A quick reference tool to highlight the ABI support services available in the Champlain region. These services include day programs, transportation to programs, continuing education, support groups, and recreational opportunities.
The Brain Injury Association of the Ottawa Valley is seeking new board members. Click to read details
- The Epidemic Of Traumatic Brain Injuries In Canada – Media Planet, Personal Health News – Education and Advocacy Traumatic brain injuries inflict complicated challenges for victims and caregivers and there is a need for political and social progress to improve quality of life.
- Post-Concussion Care Standards: http://concussionsontario.org/
- INESSS-ONF Clinical Practice Guideline for the Rehabilitation of Adults with Moderate to Severe Traumatic Brain Injury
Champlain ABI Coalition Meetings:
- 2020 – Meeting minutes and resources:
- 2019 – Meeting minutes and resources:
- 2018 – Meeting minutes and resources:
- 2017 – Meeting minutes and resources:
- Champlain ABI Coalition January 6 2017 Minutes
- HSJCC Webinar Presentation Slides
- Tim Feeney Workshop – Thursday, March 2 and Friday, March 3, 2017
- FocusGroups Bubble mapping methodology and results Jan3 2017
Upcoming Conferences, Education Opportunities
If you would like to share an upcoming event, please email us.